Olah Inc. is very lucky to have had so many strong partners, in the past and currently.
- Legler part of our corporate genetics comes from working 25 years with Legler Industriale, an iconic Italian company that began in 1834 and was once the most important denim and corduroy manufacturer in Europe. While this company no longer operates, our association is something we treasure.
- We currently work with Kurabo Industries‘ denim department, for whom we have worked since 1987. Kurabo, a Japanese textile company, began spinning cotton in 1888 and are renown as being one of the best denim mills in the world. Kurabo’s sales for their fiscal year ending March 31st, 2010 were ¥134 billion. They have textile operations in Japan, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil and Bangladesh.
- We have worked as marketing retail consultants for Bayer CropScience since 2007. Bayer CropScience is with annual sales of about EUR 6.5 billion one of the world’s leading innovative cropscience companies in the area of crop protection (Crop Protection), non agricultural pest-control (Environmental Science), seeds and plant biotechnology (BioScience).
- Far East Network, and Olah Inc. have maintained a business relationship since 1981. Far East Network is a privately held trading company in Hong Kong who specialize in textiles.
- Sai-Tex International has partnered with Olah Inc. since 2008. Sai-Tex is a fully vertical jeans factory in Ho Chi Minh City and has world class skills in wet processing.
We have also maintained strong connections to US corporations who buy textiles.
We’ve supplied Gap since they began offering garments under their own brand.
We have a long history companies other companies like
- Polo/Ralph Lauren
- American Eagle
- Levi Strauss
- Ann Taylor
- AG Jeans
- Tommy Bahama
- Banana Republic
- J. Crew etc.